Why private lessons? Here are some reasons you may want to look at taking private yoga classes:
- You want less distractions in a private setting. There’s no one to compare yourself to. Private classes offer less distractions and a stronger rapport with your teacher.
- You’re busy. Classes are easily fit into your schedule which is perfect for people with erratic schedules or those on the go (and who more needs yoga really?)
- You’re a tentative beginner. In private lessons, you’re never left alone to figure out what you’re supposed to do next. You get the full attention of the teacher and all the benefits of hands on adjustments. Not only will you not have to worry about keeping up with the group but also instead of trying to filter what you should be doing in the class you’ll receive only the modification instructions specifically designed for your body.
- You’ve got questions. In one on one settings you get the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about your practise, yoga in general, specific asanas, pranayam or meditation to deepen your practise.
- You want a custom tailored flow. Private classes give you the perfect opportunity to work on a specific area of the body, working with a healing injury, or emotional stressor. Custom tailored flows are also a great way to start a home practise.